Though 3-D action games abound on the PlayStation, none so far have starred everyone's favorite funny bunny--Bugs--until now. Bugs Bunny: Lost in Time features not only the same colorful animations and voices that made Looney Tunes famous, but plenty of gameplay variety as well. The Lost in Time theme puts Bugs in control of a time machine, and he'll need to collect carrots to open up levels set in the Stone Age, the 1930s, on a pirate ship, and in a creepy mansion. All of Bugs' biggest rivals make cameos in this addictive game. There's Elmer Fudd, Yosemite Sam, Witch Hazel, and everyone's favorite Martian, Marvin. Bugs can grab things, throw objects, roll, and give foes a swift kick in the rump. He can even dive into holes and travel underground. Hard-core gamers may hop past this one, but arcade-action lovers won't tire of this game quickly. With puzzles, fun boss battles, and lots of humor, Lost in Time is worth a look. --Robb Guido Pros: Clever play mechanics and boss battles Great graphics and animations Cons: Very challenging
- Twenty-one levels of fun-packed action and classic cartoon humor
- Real-time animated sequences that introduce the game and link each new level
- Includes elements from the classic episodes
- Special lighting effects and environmental animations create great ambiance
- Like playing an interactive cartoon!