"Heart-pounding space action." - Computer Gaming World. From the back of the box: "The Kilrathi war may be over, but back home nothing is the same. There's trouble in the Border Worlds. Civil War seems imminent. You have to decide how to save the Confederation - or if it should be saved at all! The latest epic of the Wing Commander saga applies improved cinematic techniques and photo-realistic graphics to a story of intrigue, betrayal and death. Never before has Hollywood been so completely under your control."
- MACINTOSH. Not Windows compatible. First released in 1996. Considered by many to be the best in the series, and certainly the most cinematic. It's like playing the starring role in a movie!
- Features a complexly woven story with old friends and new favorites. Includes ensemble cast of characters - Mark Hamill, Tom Wilson, John Rhys-Davis and Malcolm McDowell.
- 16-bit movies shot on film, using detailed Hollywood sets and a panning camera.
- Enhanced interactivity (over Wing Commander III) both in and out of the cockpit - plus greater control of missions and drama.
- Full-screen view for enhanced visibility during combat.