Champions: Return to Arms brings back all the action-packed hack n' slash excitement of Champions of Norrath and more to the PlayStation2 computer entertainment system! The CoN sequel offers more than 100 hours of gameplay per character, unlimited battles, plus the ability to import characters from the original game. Champions: Return to Arms includes a host of advancements to take multiplayer gaming to the next level. Up to four players can connect over the Internet or via Multitap. Play online (no subscription fee) Four-player online action with USB headset support, enabling you to chat and plan strategies, or you can ruffle your opponents with the improved online matchmaking service Player vs. Player Combat Modes (i.e. head-to-head) let you challenge friends to duel and compete online and offline in all new areas Secret content that is unlocked by mastering your skills through a challenging medal reward system 40+ levels to conquer with new mission menu and side-quest systems Ability to import your character from the original Champions of Norrath for further progression Broadband internet connection required for online multiplayer game modes. Online connection fees are the responsibility of the user and will require a network adaptor for PlayStation2. A Memory Card (8MB) (for Playstation2) is required for online play
- The original Champions of Norrath game is not needed to play Champions - Return to Arms
- Seven fully customizable Playable Characters. Select from Barbarian Warrior, Wood Elf Ranger, Dark Elf Shadowknight, High Elf Cleric, Erudite Wizard, and two new race/class combinations - the Vah Shir Berserker and Iksar Shaman.
- New skills, abilities, weapons and armor for every character type
- More than 10,000 items and the ability to create your own item
- Dynamic story with alternate good and evil paths featuring many of your favorite characters from the original game.