From the back of the box: "The year is 1882. The place is Diamondback, New Mexico. You are a stranger on the run - without a friend, a gun, or a past. Somewhere in this scruffy frontier outpost are the keys to your survival. And more. When rumors surface of lost Spanish silver, mayhem follows. Can you save a hardscrabble band of pioneers from themselves? Or will you succumb to temptation in a town where you are the only law? The decision is yours. Boisterous, beguiling, and thoroughly interactive, Dust puts you in the middle of the Old West. Amble down Main Street or belly-up to the bar. Battle gunslingers or help Native Americans recover their stolen heritage. Whatever you do is up to you."
- XP compatible. Originally released in 1995.
- A first-person, 3D "Old West" adventure with a rich and detailed interactive mystery story.
- Easy to navigate, fully explorable 3D environments.
- A cast of 40 talking characters you'd expect to meet in an old West town. Well-writen, humorous dialogue.
- Poker, shootouts and fightin'!