Set in the 19th century, McFarlane's Evil Prophecy allows players to control a party of four unique monster-hunters with different fighting abilities. To fight through hordes of evil creatures, players can use all types of attack methods, including magic attacks and melee weapons. In addition, players can even combine abilities for even more devastating damage. Hunt down the six great monsters and their evil minions to save the world.
- Face off against over 150 deadly monsters - including classics like Dracula, The Mummy, The Werewolf, Frankenstein's Monster and more
- Sinister beat-em-up action as you control a deadly pirate, a female gunslinger, a brilliant scientist and a powerful mystic
- You'll control one of four at all times, while the AI controls the other three - electrocute enemies, slice them up with swords, blow them up and more
- Each character has their own special magic ability -- power them up and watch the undead body parts fly
- Fast and hard multiplayer gaming -- Fight it out in dungeon mode, go all-out in Competition Mode and try your hand in Time Attack