In Medal of Honor European Assault, the story line is the star. Europe 1942. These are desperate hours for Allied forces as the Nazi war machine rages across a devastated European landscape. You are US Army Lieutenant William Holt, hand-picked by William "Wild Bill" Donovan to be the first field agent of the newly formed Office of Strategic Services-the OSS. Medal of Honor European Assault makes you the driving force in the struggle to liberate Europe.
As with the original Medal of Honor, producers sought counsel from numerous expert sources to make certain the game is historically accurate and as realistic as possible. The EA Los Angeles development team continues to work closely with the Congressional Medal of Honor Society to ensure that Medal of Honor European Assault reflects the ideals and integrity of the prestigious Medal of Honor. In addition, Capt. Dale Dye, who served as Military Technical Advisor on the previous titles in the Medal of Honor franchise, continues his efforts with Medal of Honor European Assault to ensure the authenticity of the experience.
- Explore the real history of the OSS and WWII, through a compelling storyline crafted by a famous Hollywood screenwriter
- Your choices shape your experience as you navigate an open battlefield - forge your own path through the war
- Gather intelligence to defeat the enemy's top brass and unfold the story, gaining the intelligence advantage in future missions
- Simple controls give you the ability to direct your squad's movements in combat
- War gets personal as you cross paths with the most dangerous German leaders -- all armed to the teeth and gunning for you