It's no secret the Vietnam War was one of the most brutal and controversial conflicts in our history. In ShellShock: Nam '67, it's 1967, you've been drafted and are sent off to experience firsthand the destruction, fear, chaos and atrocities of the war as a rookie soldier. From the napalm bombardments of civilian villages and gruesome Viet Cong booby traps, to the ongoing threats of invisible foes and deadly ambushes, ShellShock: Nam '67 tests your will and ability to survive that frightening first tour of duty.
- Gritty Content Portraying the brutal atrocities and controversial actions of the Vietnam War, ShellShock: Nam 67 provides gamers with the most true-to-life and completely uncensored depiction of the Vietnam experience for the first time in a video game.
- Intense Combat Powered by Guerrillas groundbreaking technology, ShellShock: Nam 67 delivers a graphically harrowing depiction of the terror of combat. You must fight your way through a variety of missions ranging from large-scale battlefield encounters with the NVA to stealth-based missions such as assassinating a VC General. You will have to rely on the same skills and tactics employed in the battlefields of Vietnam in order to survive.
- Unconventional Warfare From napalm attacks, intricate tunnel systems and deadly booby traps to fighting militiawomen and an elusive enemy, you will experience the chaotic, atrocious and unconventional warfare of Vietnam.
- Character Growth Develop from a fresh rookieto a hard-edged Special Forces agent.
- Realistic Injury Soldiers dont simply live or die. A struggling wounded or bleeding fighter will still attempt to take down the enemy.