From the makers of Disgaea: Hour of Darkness and featuring some similarities in design and strategic gameplay. Called a spiritual sequel to Disgaia by the creators, the game features an epic storyline populated with characters drawn up by designer Takehito Harada. The game takes place on Ghost Island, a place swarming with phantoms. Marone, a 13-year-old girl resides her with a ghost friend named Ash. Marone has the power to control specters and ghosts, who help her solve cases and earn a living. The game has an old-school, but detailed 2D presentation, randomized dungeons for infinite exploration, and a unique item system that has players carry items over their head to earn status upgrades.
- No more grids! Free-roaming battle system allows you to strategically place your characters anywhere you want on the battle field.
- Create and customize the jobs of your soldiers with over 400 different skills and magical spells!
- Step-by-step tutorials will have even the novice player up and running in no time.
- Experience 20 heart-warming episodes spread over 100 hours of game play!
- Dual language option! Select either the original Japanese voices or the all new English dub!