Originally released in 1991 to critical acclaim, Alien Breed is the original survival-horror game. As a top down, multiscrolling, shoot'em up, it remains one of the all-time Amiga classics.
Alien Breed Features:
• Alien Breed for PlayStation®3 and PlayStation®Vita offers the opportunity for both old and new fans to experience the original survival-horror game, featuring a choice of either old-school Amiga graphics or new enhanced graphics.
• Alien Breed features a total of 30 levels, which includes 6 original Alien Breed (1991) levels, 12 Alien Breed Special Edition (1992) levels and three entirely new level packs: Convergence, Valiance and Synergy.
• Players can team up on either PS3™ or PlayStation®Vita via cross-platform play. There is also ad-hoc and online co-op multiplayer for PlayStation®Vita and local and online co-op multiplayer for PlayStation®3
• With Cross-Platform Continuation Play players are able to carry on their PlayStation®3 save game progress on their PlayStation®Vita, or vice versa!
• Ad-Hoc and online co-op multiplayer for PlayStation®Vita
• Local and online co-op multiplayer for PlayStation®3
• Leaderboards and trophies