Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West, a third person shooter for consoles and PC powered by the GRIN Diesel Engine and created with digital distribution in mind. The game features team multiplayer, but you can also practice versus AI driven teams either by yourself or in co-op mode.
Third person shooter with team multiplayer
- In addition to a strong multiplayer focus, players will have the opportunity to practice versus AI driven teams either by themselves or in co-op mode.
- Supported platforms are still to be announced but the game is developed created with digital distribution both on console and PC in mind.
- The game is raising the standards for online distributed games by utilizing graphics and gameplay features similar to those used by a majority of today’s AAA-titles.
- Lead and Gold – Gangs of the Wild West catapults the player straight into the dramatic crescendo of the Western myth. Relive the high-noon duel on the main street of a frontier town or the intense firefight during a bank heist. Immerse yourself in gameplay drawing from a perfect mix of cool-headed player skill and the brutal close quarter brawl of the classic Western shoot out.
- Lead and Gold - Gangs of the Wild West is built with the GRIN Diesel Engine, previously used for Bionic Commando, Bionic Commando Rearmed and Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter.