SuperCar Challenge for the PlayStation 3, a game built on the Ferrari Challenge racing simulation engine and including the sexiest supercars on the planet, while improving on its spiritual prequel in every way. The game features over 40 cars (Aston Martin DB9, the Lamborghini Murcielago RGT, the McLaren F1), as well as more than 20 tracks such as Silverstone and Spa mixed with a little bit of Nurburgring.
- Over 40 different cars ranging from the Lamborghini Murcielago RGT, to the Aston Martin DB9, to the McLaren F1, to our previous favourite the Ferrari FXX.
- Over 20 tracks, from favourites such as Silverstone and Nurburgring to less well known greats such as Mugello Italy.
- Trophy mode, Career mode (more details to be announced soon), Arcade mode, Quick Race and 16-player online/LAN multiplayer.
- Ferrari Challenge’s praised livery creation tool has been taken and improved considerably.
- Dynamic AI: rival drivers will get better or worse depending on how you race so you’ll always have a decent challenge going on around you. Of course, should you wish to have consistent AI you can switch this mode off.
- Graphical overhaul: in terms of textures, poly counts, scenery, backdrops, particle effects and (perhaps most importantly) framerate, everything has been improved.
- Improved sound: every engine rev, screech and impact has been tirelessly recorded and re-recorded on the field. Voiceovers and commentary from Tiff Needell!