Kenka Bancho 3 for PSP system, coming early next year, puts players in the role of a high school student on a class trip to a historic Japanese city, and includes no shortage of fist-to-face and knee-to-gut action... all in the name of pride and bragging rights.
"So what does 'Kenka Bancho' mean?" you suddenly ask. Good question! "Bancho" is a Japanese term for someone who's in charge because he's the meanest, toughest, strongest dude around."Kenka" means "fighting," making the entire title the equivalent of "Awesome Master of Badass Beating-Up-People Guys." (You can see why we need your help here.) So, in short, the game is all about you proving yourself as the baddest hombre in town, accomplished by putting your fist as ungently as possible into the faces and guts of your opponents.
- Choose your prefecture and take on over 47 bancho rivals on your quest
to be Japan's #1 bancho!
- Find new hand-to-hand fighting techniques by trashing punks all over town!
- Earn hidden awards for discovering a variety of playing styles!
- Discover hidden events and characters!
- New Game+ your way to the ultimate beatdowns!
- Play it your way - participate in the storyline or explore the city while
beating up thugs for the limited time you have on vacation. It's up to you!
- Make your own bancho with hundreds of clothing, hair, and facial combinations!
- Stock up on a wide variety of weapons and items!
- Take a friend along and share the pain with the 2-player cooperative mode!