Introducing the revolutionary new generation of intelligence puzzle games. PQ: Practical Intelligence Quotient is the first PSP system game allowing you to measure how intelligent you really are while solving life like scenarios. Based upon psychological research, your PQ score will be determined by how quickly and effectively you solve each life-like situation.
- Boxes - Create a clear path on grid to access the exit. Boxes placed in the path can be pushed or pulled but not carried
- Stairs - Move the boxes to create a series of stairs to access the upper level
- Escalator - Figure out which set of escalators will take you to the next platform until you reach the exit
- Lasers - Move the boxes on the grid to block the laser beam and move toward the exit without crossing a beam
- Using Infrastructure mode, you can take part in an internet ranking to see how your intelligence compares to others in North America and Japan