Unlock the power of the six elements of fitness. Cardio, Balance, Upper Body Strength, Lower Body Strength, Core Strength, and Flexibility are the key building blocks in physical fitness. By breaking down exercises into these elements, Fit in Six helps you get fit and reach your goals.
Fit in Six workouts are individually tailored, and can be expanded through a wide range of included and downloadable workouts, keeping you involved and motivated. The workouts have been developed by experienced fitness professionals, to ensure that every move is performed precisely and effectively. You will always know you are on track thanks to clearly explained verbal and visual responses, combined with synchronized animations and music to the beat - you can even use your own tunes. Observe and track your progress with fun and motivating statistics.
* Full Workouts: Enjoy full-length workouts without interruption.
* Individual Goals: Choose from different fitness goals to get the exact workout you need.
* Fitness Tests: Evaluate your fitness level across multiple categories and tune your workout accordingly.
* Downloadable Content: Regularly updated, downloadable workouts allow for expansion of your workout options to suit your needs.
* Clear Instructions: Clearly illustrated instructions are explained verbally and visually.
* Visualized statistics: Get your fitness tests and workout achievements visualized in motivating statistics.
* Fully synchronized: Music, animations, and speech are timed precisely, so you always know you're on track.
* Your Music: Upload music to your PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and perform workouts to the beat of your favorite songs. The PS3 system will analyze your playlist and suggest the music that suits the rhythm of each workout best.
* Friends: See what your friends are doing and share and compare your success.
* MOVE: Use the PlayStation Move controller for more accurate tracking. Colored light trails will enable you to be in sync with the trainer for a better workout.
* PlayStation Eye / Wii System Camera: Use your PlayStation Eye or a Ubisoft camera for Wii to see yourself next to your virtual trainer, allowing you to easily get into a workout flow.