In Lumberjacks, up to four players can face each other in five fun categories, including classic lumberjack disciplines like wood chopping and axe throwing. Those who prefer the chainsaw can swing one in the crosscut competition. In the exciting logrolling duel, you have to stay on a log floating in water for as long as possible. You have to be fast to leave your competitors behind in the speed climb.
- Amusing entertainment for up to four players.
- Five categories with over 15 events (sawing, axe throwing, climbing, chopping, and logrolling).
- 15 different characters and 240 unlockable tools.
- Wii Balance Board support.
- Players can use their own Mii in the game.
Lumberjacks will appear with no age restriction in the second quarter of 2011, exclusively for Wii.