Ace Squadron is Atomic Planet's arcade 'fly-'em-up' set in World War II. Ace Squadron offers players a unique combination of accessible air combat action, an accurately presented historical setting, and a healthy of dose of the 'Battle of Britain' spirit: for the first time ever, console gamers will be given the opportunity to shout 'Tally Ho!' and dive their trusty Spitfire into a dogfight with swarms of Nazi aircraft. There are scores of missions to play, from the heady days of the Battle of Britain to dangerous raids on secret weapons factories in the last days of the war, and dozens of different and powerful warplanes to fly, such as the majestic Spitfire, the nimble Mosquito and the sturdy Lancaster.
- Put on your long scarf and goggles and step into the cockpits of 8 authentic WWI flying machines
- Fly for the Allies or the Central Powers as you accomplish the deadliest missions in the wide-open skies
- In 20 unique missions you'll fly sorties that range from scouting missions to bomber escorts
- Use your reflexes and your skill with the machine gun to survive the deadly dogfights you will encounter
- Rely on your wingmen in exciting multiplayer action