Sixty years after the first game, BloodRayne stalks a modern day city, hunting down each of her nefarious siblings. They have banded together and formed the Cult of Kagan, pledging to carry on the legacy of their dead father to create a new era of vampire supremacy where humans are mere cattle for bloodthirsty predators. The Cult has produced "The Shroud", a mysterious substance which, when released, renders the sun's lethal rays harmless to vampires. Now only BloodRayne stands between an unsuspecting humanity and a horrifying vampire dawn. Advanced melee combat for deeper, more precise fighting with more than 20 combo attacks. Acrobatic action on poles and rails offers variations for fast-paced blade and gun combat.
- New acrobatic action on poles and rails offers variations for fast-paced blade and gun combat
- Advanced melee combat for deeper, more precise fighting with more than 30 combos. Do the combo you want, when you want to do it. After earning a combo, its added to a reference menu accessible on the Pause screen so skilled fighters can test out all of her available moves.
- 12 fatality finishing moves like the cleave and stab and behead let you end feeding sequences with a flair
- Motion-captured movements and new soft body physics system for more dynamic and realistic kills
- New devastating powers include Enhanced Blood Rage and Ghost Feed