As Matt Carter, a freelance journalist, you find yourself in the midst of an international conspiracy that aims to control the U.S.S.R. Twelve hours after arrival in Moscow for a routine story, you have been stripped of all possessions, beaten unconscious and thrown into the KGB's political prison. You must now evade or overcome elite Soviet forces and defeat the conspiracy before you are sent to a Siberian prison camp or killed.
- Strong espionage/stealth style with realistic A.I. enemies and missions based on real world events
- Includes stunning locales from mid-1980s U.S.S.R: Chernobyl, the Mausoleum and the KGB's notorious Ljubljanka prison
- In-game elements are combined to create weapons and traps and innovative gadgets including an x-ray camera
- ESRB Rating: Rated T for Teen
- 3/5Hx5-2/5Wx7-1/2L"; 0.39 lb.