While investigating the kidnapping of a distinguished judge, Jack Slate uncovers a labyrinth of corruption and betrayal and reaffirms for himself that he can only trust his loyal dog, Shadow--the fiercest crime-fighting weapon known to man. In Dead to Rights II, Grant City's finest returns with nastier disarms, spherical slow-motion dives, and some awesome graphics and programming features. You can now use the K-9 fighting companion to attack enemies in real-time while you take care of your other vital business. You control Shadow's attacks -- if his stamina bar is high enough, Slate's loyal companion will kill the enemy, and if the pooch is tired, he'll work to restrain any villain with vicious bites. And once he's finished his work, Shadow will return to Slate and await your command for the next mission. This dog will attack, restrain, and destroy enemies while you wax other scumbags. Speaking of moves, Dead to Rights II delivers 13 new brutal disarms to take down enemies in the heat of battle, bringing the total number to 25. The spherical slow-motion dives mean Slate can shift in all directions, from one enemy target to the next, and take them all out in the dramatic fashion popularized by the Matrix movies. Namco delivers a lightning-fast fighting system that allows Slate to bash enemies with bats, pipes, meat cleavers, swords, and just about anything else he can wrap his fingers around. In Dead to Rights II, Slate is armed with a massive arsenal that now includes heavy hitters like rocket launchers, grenades, and molotov cocktails. But even with all this weaponry, sometimes you still have to go fisticuffs on villains. A new, 360-degree fighting system enables Slate to battle enemies coming from all directions in brutal hand-to-hand combat. Brawling has never been better than with Slate's array of dynamic punches, kicks, melee disarms, unruly blocks, and desperation attacks.
- 13 brutal new disarms moves take down enemies in the heat of battle - more than 25 disarm moves in total
- Use your K-9 fighting companion Shadow to attack enemies in real-time, while you handle other business
- New freedom of movement -- Jack can shift in all directions from one enemy target to the next and take them all out
- Work with a massive arsenal - rocket launchers, grenades, molotovs, and much more
- Use the lightning-fast melee fighting system to collect weapons from around the environment - Bats, pipes, meat cleavers, even swords