It is 1930. Due to circumstances he couldn't possibly have predicted, Tommy's life as a cabdriver is about to be exchanged for a life in the Mafia. At first he continues his work as a driver and nothing could be better. He soon becomes good friends with his sidekicks Paulie and Sam, and although the work is sometimes risky, he earns more money than he did as a cabdriver. But as time goes on he is ordered to undertake more and more unpleasant jobs - and he starts to become disillusioned with the life he has chosen.
- Start out as a hitman, enforcer or getaway Driver -- you'll have to complete missions to earn the respect of other mobsters, plus Don Salieri himself
- Deal with rival Morello family while controlling your rackets -- see if you can run all the gambling, extortion, smuggling and prostitution in the city
- You'll need patience, skill and accuracy with a Tommy Gun as you fight your way through 20 dangerous missions
- High-speed car chases, bootlegging, assassinations, bank robberies and more -- you'll have to do it all and avoid getting caught by John Law
- Just remember, your actions have consequences -- don't hit any innocent people unless you want heat from the cops, and don't cross Don Salieri unless you want to wear cement shoes!