Home field advantage matters big-time in NCAA Football 2005. Depending on the stadium and intensity of the rivalry, the home-town crowd can snuff out audibles and prevent hot routes for opposing receivers. Check your players' composure to see if they're holding up under the pressure.
- Single player, multiplayer, and online multiplayer modes
- College football sports game
- New Match-Up Stick allows you to take advantage of key personnel mismatches
- Team-specific fan celebrations like the Gator Chomp
- Dynasty mode lets you monitor grades, recruit from high schools, and develop underclassmen