On first look, Shadow Ops: Red Mercury might look like a military simulation, but it's an intense first-person shooter all the way. The story features covert ops soldier Frank Hayden and his team as they hunt and chase a terrorist group that possesses the deadly weapon red mercury. You'll shoot it out in multiple locations like Syria, France, Russia and more. Red Mercury offers single-player campaign, co-op, and multiplayer game modes. Campaign mode has 24 challenging levels where you'll be prompted to create a profile of Infantry, Ranger, or Green Beret difficulty levels. Med packs and ammunition boxes are dispersed at each level, but the action gets hot, heavy and fast-paced. Enemies use techniques like blind-fire and throwing your grenades back at you so don't expect to get through a level unscathed. But your squad mates are fighters and will support your advancements.
- Exciting mix of all-out assault with stealth and infiltration
- Realistic combat feel with Halo-like controls
- Full multiplayer experience with game modes like plant the bomb, VIP escort, capture the flag and more
- Use the Xbox Live headset to communicate with teammates and taunt the enemy
- Incredibly realistic motion-captured moves provided by ex-Special Forces operatives